Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Old Habit

Lately I sleep very late, 2, 3am in the morning.

Why I sleep so late? I guess I like the quiet time at night, just me, all other people are sleeping.

What do I do when I sleep so late? Sadly, I work.

Are those work that important? Probably not but I like taking my time and doing it slowly.

5 years ago, people commented that I had this lifestyle because I had no date.

Now the dating, wedding, giving birth are all over and I am back to my old living habit again.

Can anyone explain why is that?

3 comments:

  1. In my opinion, you have passion for work. And there's nothing wrong with that. If you enjoy doing it and is not stressed by it, why not? I envy people who enjoy their work/job. I still have not found that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, may be you are just so capable...u hv completed your tasks well, back to the similar lifestyle like 5 yrs ago ,hehehe. I agree with Ringgit, it's just you, being passionate about your job , being able to find the right peaceful time, the right method to do the things that you like to do :) , so go enjoy it .....just don't cross the limit, not taking enough rest and be grumppy aje ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrong wrong wrong!! It's old age, didn't you get it???? your skin will roll up, SK2 will not help, your hair getting thinner, Yu Nam monk (hair treatment center) also cannot help! So welcome to the old age!

    ReplyDelete