Sunday, July 5, 2009

Adult Time

D and I finally took time to date, after many complaints to them that our marriage was in danger. I may have over exaggerated but we absolutely needed to do something. Work and children had been keeping us very busy. Spending time together seems to be our last priority. Anyway, we had a good time on Saturday. We attended a church seminar in the morning, head down town to a nice Japanese restaurant for lunch, did some shopping, I had my massage and he went to sit around at coffee bean and waited for me, just like old days. I can't imagine how much I miss this kind of life. When will the kids grow up so that I can have this kind of life more often? I know many couple do this once a week to have some adult time together to maintain relationship. I hope D really set some time for me, not always travel, works and his family.


2 comments:

  1. Does he read this blog? Maybe I can send it to him so he knows how important it is to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, D could not break the habit. Even when he settled down with a non traveling job, sitting at home is not in his blood. He's like a gypsy.

    He needs to understand and ready to slow down in his moving around. Needs to find a focus or a good reason to do so.

    Otherwise, I felt it will be back to square one.

    ReplyDelete