Saturday, April 25, 2009

Missing my past life

My 5th year wedding anniversary is approaching. I feel like I have not live my own life for the past 3 years because I was busy making babies. While I still have time to consider number 3, I figure I should find a way to gain back my life or I will be so sucked into life and not happy about it. 

So how was life before babies? Today I asked D what kind of life he would live if he wasn't married with 2 kids, he said he would not live in Singapore or even he lives in Singapore, he would not buy a car, probably buy an apartment in the city and enjoy 'sex and the city' lifestyle.

As for my life before babies, it was nothing great but I just miss it so much. I miss the freedom I had so much. The freedom of getting out of bed anytime I wanted on the weekend, the freedom of eat or skip a meal, the freedom of watching a movie in the cinema, the freedom of going for holiday when I feel like it. I also miss the time I have where I can do more for my work or catch up with what is going on around me. Today I just realize that I do not know if I could buy music online in Singapore if I own an iPhone. I feel that I am so outdated.

Well, I cannot turn back the clock. Unless I can be forever young, else if I age with no partner and kids, it is also not the kind of life I want to. I have a blessed life, I cannot complain.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that what the wiseman sayings are always true ..Human never satisfies! Anti-Ringgit

    ReplyDelete