Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Global Warming

My daughter has a nickname called the AC girl. She does not like the heat, it really bothers her when  she feels warm, she will scream on the top of her voice in the middle of the night. When I heard that, most of the time she has wet the bed, not her wee wee but her sweat.

Lately I notice that the temperature in Singapore is getting warm, uncomfortably warm. I can't help to think what kind of temperature will be in Singapore when my children grow up. I used to think that as human and technology evolve, human will find a way to resolve the global warming issue. This is something for the scientist to worry about, no normal human being like myself. There is nothing to worry about. My view has changed now, I think if I would, I will make sure I become an environmental friendly person, just for the sake of my children.

Please do your part and support to save the earth.

2 comments:

  1. I have started using linen bag when shopping for groceries instead of plastic bag! but the problem it looks like so- Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought 1 from bossini Hong Kong, it looks cool. This bag has definately replaced the 'red,blue,white' bag in the 80s.

    ReplyDelete