Saturday, June 20, 2009

Shopping

Today was a big shopping day for us, it wasn't planned but just turned out that way.

In the morning, we finally bought a pair of nice sneaker for N. NB, cost us S$55. I finally give up cost saving and decided that  N should have a nice shoes to run about. So far, he has been going out with his fake crocs that cost S$5. We were pleased with the purchase, especially N. Sometimes it amazed me that even 2 years old know what is shopping and buying nice stuff.

In the evening, we went to return a pair of pants that D didn't like and came back with 3 GAP shirt for D. It was a really good bargain, we had never bought GAP shirt for S$32 each. D bought 3 of them and now I am concern he looks too good at the office. After all, D is an attractive man and I am still dealing with post pregnancy hair loss. I also bought 5 pairs of socks for N, cost S$12 and 7 brief for A, cost S$18. 

Oh, I forgot to mention what happened at GAP shop. N saw his father trying on shirt, so he always wanted to do the same. So we went to kids section and picked up 2 shirt and join his father at the fitting room. N just looked so good in those GAP shirt and long sleeves T-shirt. He admired himself at the mirror for a while and keep asking me, 'Mama, buy!'. We decided not to spend the money as he already has many shirts. What I wanted to say was, those branded stuff really make you look good. Even though is just a shirt but once you wear it, the material and look just make you can't resist.

Everyone went home happily. I didn't get anything but I was happy that I spent money on them

5 comments:

  1. 2 year old already shopping? Broke broke broke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where go to get GAP factory outlet or GAP tipu wear .. you want or not ! It's just a name. I look good too in my sarong .. my al naturel fashion with no added salt and pepper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not mind factory outlet but not tipu wear. Next time you shop, let me know and I give you a budget to buy things for my children. I think all other people have better taste than this mama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good that all of you have a great shopping day !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh , over at my work place ...I found original crocs for RM80 , aiyuh...i SOOO SHOCKED. I got mine for RM200 , what a waste of money yea :( ...

    ReplyDelete